Herds of antelope on the Serengeti, dhows on the Zanzibar coast, red-robed Maasai warriors, brilliant coral in sparkling seas – Lonely Planet shows you the best that Tanzania has to offer. Whether you want to watch wildlife, laze on the beach or ramble through Swahili ruins this guidebook is your indispensable companion.
* CHILL WITH A CHEETAH –16-page full-colour wildlife guide enables you to distinguish your warthog from your wildebeest
* SAFARI WITH A CAMPARI –tips on foot, car, balloon and boat safaris to suit every budget, from basic camp sites to luxury lodges
* CATCH SOME RAYS get the lowdown on the best beaches, secluded coves and islands on Tanzania's long and pristine coast
* CLIMB KILIMANJARO – we tell you the who, why, how and when of scaling Africa's mightiest mountain
* GO YOUR OWN WAY –easy-to-use maps and transport information help you get from Arusha to Zanzibar and back again
352 pp / 32 pp colour / 45 maps